Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Techincal Difficulty

Why so long since the last blog post? My computer is at Dell getting repaired. It was suppose to be back last week but I have not seen it. Brett brings home his laptop at night and by then I am just to tired! Summer is going great! Baseball and swimming and now the family reunion. We head to Stanley tomorrow! Redfish Lake here we come! Hopefully soon (not holding my breath) I will have my own computer to upload some fun summertimes. Until then, Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy not having a computer!!! I try to leave my computer off and away from me as much as possible! I would love to challenge folks to communicate the "old fashioned" way before computers and the internet. I remember Angela and me writing letters to each other quite often. Letters? Hand written letters? Oh my! I guess that makes us OLD!!!! I am pretty sure that our letters did not come via Pony Express, but I am getting old and my memory may not be clear on the subject! :) Have fun at your reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hollie! I'll have to share that memory with Angela. Megan and my mom are "pen pals". Kids get so excited to get mail! We had a great reunion. We really were wireless! No TV, cell phones, internet. Just "quality" family time!

    ReplyDelete