Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yee-Haw! Gracie's Birthday!

 
February has been a big month for us. From Valentine's to visiting family, working on our house and birthday parties. It was all a good time but I'm glad to be slowing down!
First, to Grace turning 4. Wow! She has grown up so much. My family can back me up when I say she was a "busy" toddler. I used to say "Where's Grace?" at least 20 times a day. When we found her, she was usually a mess. Now she is going to preschool, singing songs, writing her name, does puzzels, and is generally a happy girl. I really love being around her. Her laugh is contagious, and her eyes can make me say yes to almost anything. She wanted a "cowgirl" birthday party. We invited 8 of her little friends and had a how down! We decorated vests, played games and had cake and ice cream. The kids got a little worried when I told them the "outlaws" had stolen the party favors. Luckily, we found the clues to where they were hidden! I loved hearing the kids laugh and have fun. We were in Pocatello for her "real" birthday. Grandma Walker made her cute cupcakes, and we all celebrated. She was so excited with her Webkinz. She's played with it everyday! I think 4 is a perfect age. Happy Birthday to our little Gracie!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE tell me she is wearing your old cowgirl boots!!?? how awesome. what a cutie:) ilove your party theme, you are such a fun mom. Happy birthday dear gracie..WE LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete