Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our Megan

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Meg's Events
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo slideshow


Lots is going on with our family but today I will focus on Megan. She has had a big month. Megan turned 9 at the end of February. We had a family party and then a friend party. She had 5 friends over. They made pizzas, sang karaoke, ate cake, did tie-dye and rode home in the limo (from the funeral home). The PE teacher at the school has been teaching dancing. 2nd-5th grades participated in a Western dance recital. It was really fun to watch. Meg was a great dancer (once she got over having to dance with a boy)! This past weekend we went back to Boise for the State Invention Convention at the Discovery Center. The kids had fun playing with the inventions and science experiments. Meg didn't win a state prize but it was a great experience. We are so proud of her. Learning comes easy to her and she has been blessed with a talent of learning. She really is growing up. Yikes! I'm not sure I am ready for this. She's a good girl and a big help. We love you Meg!

4 comments:

  1. i was wondering how the invention convention went. I'm sure it is something she will remember for a long time. I know your family is crazy busy, i think about you everyday. Have fun, and good luck with all that is happening. love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all the wonderful photos! You have had a super busy month. Meg, you are growing up so fast. I remember when you were a baby and used to untie Great-grandma DaBell's shoe laces. We do have tons of fun memories!!Looks like Brett got to be with you in Boise, Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have been busy, but looks like tons of fun! Those dance recital picts. are so cute! That would be fun to watch.. Meg is so smart! Way to go getting to the state level-too bad she didn't win! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun birthday party. I am thinking those girls loved the limo ride. So funny about the dancing.

    ReplyDelete