Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Island Park

Last weekend we took a little break and headed to Island Park with some of Brett's family. We stayed in a great cabin. When we weren't outside sledding or snowmobiling we were inside playing games and of course, eating! We've been a little stressed with holidays, work, and our new house project. This was the perfect getaway! On Friday night Brett and the other dads went with the teenagers at 8pm outside to build the ultimate sledding hill. They didn't come back inside until 11:30! Needless to say we didn't get much sleep but we had a great time! Thanks Buckley family for the laughs and memories! Enjoy the pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Island Park
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

  1. Gee, I sure wish I was a Buckley!! What a fun time with a great bunch of people! Love the snow fun. Great photos Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some fun pics. it brought back a lot of memories. It's such a magical place. Glad you had sooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures! I sure wish we didn't miss out on so much.

    ReplyDelete