Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Little VanGogh's

Grace wanted to paint today. She is almost 4 and old enough to paint. She has this little sidekick named Annie. Annie is 2 and NOT old enough to paint. Nevertheless, we painted. Grace with her beautiful masterpiece on paper and Annie with her masterpiece on her face. Oh well, it kept them happy for a whole 3 minutes!



3 comments:

  1. annie looks good with a go-ti(i don't know how to spell that). we did the paint thing the other day too. Maddie just dumped out everyone's yucky water onto the floor. Painting..good times:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say, is that it is better than play dough! But I must admit that when they say "let's paint" I usually say "maybe later" Later just never seems to come around

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they had a good time! Annie looks so cute with her hair pulled back in a pony tail.. so grown up!

    ReplyDelete