"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well."
-The Olympic Creed
I'm still laughing..histarically!! how the heck did you get the faces to match the characters perfectly. I love it when 'brett' growls. I can't wait to show Matt:)
I put this together while Brett was working on his computer. I laughed so hard when it was finished. Then I told him to watch it. He said,"Oh, I see why you were laughing! Thanks alot!" I told him he should grow hair like the wolf! Funny stuff.
Oh I hurt from laughing. I am still laughing. Kim said it.. that the faces match the characters perfectly. My goodness that is funny!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh you silly Buckleys.
I'm still laughing..histarically!! how the heck did you get the faces to match the characters perfectly. I love it when 'brett' growls. I can't wait to show Matt:)
ReplyDeleteWhen Brett groweld, I laughed even harder. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI put this together while Brett was working on his computer. I laughed so hard when it was finished. Then I told him to watch it. He said,"Oh, I see why you were laughing! Thanks alot!" I told him he should grow hair like the wolf! Funny stuff.
ReplyDeleteOh I hurt from laughing. I am still laughing. Kim said it.. that the faces match the characters perfectly. My goodness that is funny!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh you silly Buckleys.
ReplyDelete