My amazingly crafty friend, Jessica Owens, has once again shared her talents with us. She made each of these hats. She put so much time and thought into them. The kids were so excited to open the box she sent. The hats were better than I could have imagined. My kids will be stylin this winter. One day I hope to get a sliver of Jessica's talents. Most of my sewing or craft project have been attempted due to her inspiring me (she's even finished a few of mine!) Thanks Jessica for being so generous and sharing with us. You are amazing and I am so thankful we are friends!
Oh I am so glad they like them, and I am really glad they fit. I must say, the monster might be my favorite, but Megan looks pretty stunning.
ReplyDeleteThose are sooooo cute!! Jessica is amazing. I need to learn.
ReplyDeleteThe kids are sooooo cute too!!
Those are so cute! I'm jealous! Your kids are getting so big! You are old! Hope you are doing good! Mandy
ReplyDelete