"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well." -The Olympic Creed
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Annie Turned 2!
Last Monday Annie Jeanette turned 2! She is lucky enough to share her birthday with my mom, Grandma Brenda. We had a family party at our house. It was lots of fun-so much fun that I didn't get a group picture! Oh well. Cake, presents, and family-a perfect party for a two year old. The slideshow is Annie's two years. I told Brett that I hardly remember Annie's first year. So sad! Grace was 19 months, we had just moved (again) and life was the hardest it's been for us in 10 years. I trained for a marathon during that year, and little Annie was just content to go along. She was happy and good. I guess if she was horrible I would have remembered! We have lots of pictures and love her so much. Happy Birthday baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday, Annie! Cute blog, Steph! Way to go! Glad you have survived the first 2 years with your little #4 and hope you are doing well. Your kids are so cute and growing up! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteSure enjoyed our birthday party. Thanks again for the dinner and party. I love sharing a birthday with Annie. What a cutie. I will always remember her birthday (until I forget mine.....) Your blog is great. The slide show shows just how fast time flies.
ReplyDeleteHappy BIrthday AJ! you're such an adorable 2 year old. I love the slideshow...can't believe how much she's changed. miss you XOXOX
ReplyDelete