"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well." -The Olympic Creed
Monday, February 4, 2013
What I learned from duct tape
This past Friday the kids had the day off of school. After a morning of chores I let them choose the afternoon activities. One thing the kids chose was stopping to buy duct tape. This past summer my mom started making all sorts of duct tape crafts. The kids have loved it but we haven't had any duct tape at our house. After we bought the duct tape I found them stacked on the counter in the above picture. It made me realize that each child picked a duct tape pattern that descibes their personality. I could match each kid to the tape without knowing who chose which one. My Challenge: If you know my kids, give a shot at who picked which pattern. Leave a comment with your guesses. Hint: One child got two rolls (and of course, it was NOT the middle child!). Annie and I just finished our first wallet. Will post later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay here goes....Hello Kitty and Zig Zag go to Annie. Blue and white flower goes to Meg. Solid green to Porter(green pj pants man) Grace got the pink and black zebra...of course Grace would not get two. The poor picked on Middle!!!
ReplyDeleteMom picked it exactly how i would've! Either we really know your kiddos...or not at all:) P.S...you don't have a middle child:)
ReplyDeleteKim, you can't copy me!! Grace should be the middle. I always think of her as the middle. BTW Kim, I didn't get it right.....hehehe neither did you.
ReplyDeleteI am late to the party here, but I think the blue and white flower belongs to Megan
ReplyDeleteIt wouldn't let me keep typing for some reason, I was also going to say that the Hello Kitty must belong to Porter ;)
ReplyDeleteThe Answers: Hello Kitty-Annie, Zebra stripes-Grace, Neon Green-Porter, Blue flowers and zig zag stripe-Megan. Good guessing! And yes I do have a middle child!
ReplyDeletemom!! I'm never cheating off you again!
ReplyDelete