Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Opportunities...

I feel blessed by opportunities that come our way.  We have several friend who homeschool their kids.  They have given us the opportunity to join a skiing program that makes it affordable to teach our kids how to ski.  I take the kids out of school every Monday and we head up to Pomerelle (on top of Mt. Harrison, a little over an hour from us).  I have been pondering about unexpected opportunities that are presented to our family.  Skiing might not seem like a big deal but it has provided "wholesome recreational activities" together as a family.  I am so grateful for the blessing given by our Heavenly Father through relationships of kind friends.  
Beautiful scenery at Pomerelle

Brett, Megan, Grace and Annie.  Grace's first day skiing!

Time to warm up! Hot soup in the lodge.  

Meg's a great big sister.  She spent the day taking Grace up the mountain and staying with her on the way down.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your skiing pictures. I love seeing your family have these opportunities. Can't believe Meg is a ski instructor!! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What a great family activity!

    ReplyDelete