Next project...
We've been finishing two downstairs bedrooms for Megan and Porter. I'm not going to post any finished pics until carpet is laid on Tuesday. I am posting a dresser I made for Porter's room.
I was out on a run when we first moved to Twin Falls and saw this dresser at a yard sale. I asked the guy to hold it for me until I finished running. He did and this has been a great dresser for Meg. Now it's going to Porter. I loved this idea and decided to give it a try.
I'm not the greatest at crafts. If fact, most the time they turn out awful. I have been so excited about this! It actually turned out great. I finished it at 10:30 last night and could hardly sleep. I loved the way it turned out. I can't wait to put Porter's room together. Look for most posts next week once the rooms are finally finished. Warning: You might need sunglasses when you look at pictures of Megan's room!!
Steph! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! You have always been good at crafts...I'm pretty sure your nick name is "martha". His room is going to be adorable, good job! can't wait to see more pics::) AND mom told me all about meg and the pageant! WAY TO GO MEG!!
ReplyDeleteI could not have been more proud of Meg at the Miss Kimberly pageant. She IS growing up fast, but still so sweet and good!! As a mother of four daughters, it can be very scary out there. Not too worried about Meg though. Your dresser is amazing. Just the thing for Porter who loves maps and learning about new places. About your crafting....you NEVER give up and look where it has taken you. You are getting so good at so many things. Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteSteph! Such a fun idea! I love it!
ReplyDelete