"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well."
-The Olympic Creed
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The Race
So maybe this is an example as why I love to run. It's not really about the race. It's about finishing what you start and never giving up. If you're in tears after watching, then your need to go for a run!
Oh Wow! What a beautiful runner! I am in tears too, but don't think I will be going for a run.... What a story in that short 2 1/2 minutes. Thanks Steph.
ok..i guess i'll go for a run cuz i'm in tears:) thanks, it was inspiring;) I might have to steal it and post it somewhere. Love you, YOU INSPIRE ME!!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! What a beautiful runner! I am in tears too, but don't think I will be going for a run....
ReplyDeleteWhat a story in that short 2 1/2 minutes. Thanks Steph.