![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well." -The Olympic Creed
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Redfish Lake
I hestiate to post these pictures. I don't want anyone else to know about the most beautiful place in Idaho! We spent this past weekend with the Sawtooth Mountain as a backdrop. No cell phones, tv, movies. Just the breath-taking outdoors! We went with our favorite family to camp with-Courtney & Cameron Powell. They brought 5 other families from Boise. In total about 50 people to eat & play with! The kids had endless friends and fun. Lots of laughs and even more memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow steph! breathtaking views. i can't wait to go next year. I can't believe in one pic meg has her winter coat on, and grace just has short sleeves???i think i would be the one in the coat too, meg. love your swim suit! glad you had lots of fun. BTW why can't our kids go to school with hand held chalkboards anymore:D
ReplyDeletewow...I think I will copy Kim's comments about the breathtaking views. How can an Idahoan of 57 years never have been to Redfish Lake, and I even live on Redfish St. Can't wait to go next year. Looks like you had so much fun on your trip. What great pictures and great memories!!
ReplyDelete