
Brett & I while The Fray were playing. Look at that stage (Thanks for the shirt, Honey)!

Adam, Larry, The Edge and Bono walking on stage!

Have you ever seen anything like this? That screen dropped down. So Cool!

This is about the best picture I could get of Bono!
I've been a fan of
U2 for a long time. I saw them in concert in 1997. I remember crying because Brett had just left on his mission and I wanted him with me. May 24th Brett & I were finally able to see U2 in concert together! We bought tickets last year but U2 postponed due to Bono's health. Our friends from Boise were coming with us last year, but she found out she was pregnant and due in just a few weeks. Darn it! With my awesome Mom coming to watch the kids, Brett & I headed to Salt Lake. We pricelined a hotel and got the Little America. That was fine with us. Seemed like a good hotel. When we arrived they upgraded us for free to
The Grand America. Wow! We were impressed. I liked it even more knowing we got a sweet priceline deal! The concert was at the University of Utah stadium. This was not just a concert, U2 put on a show! The Fray opened (not bad). Then U2 played for 2 1/2 hours! Big screen, 360 degree stage, and the music was sooo loud! I know I am getting old but we were about 23 rows up and walked away with hearing problems. I'm not complaining. It was awesome! It's been a LONG time since Brett & I have been to a concert. It was worth the wait.
Great update Steph! You guys had such a fun time. You will be following U2 when you are old and gray. I forgot to tell you what Annie said while you were gone. Out of the clear blue she said "My mom and dad are happy". I loved that. That is what all kids need to know. Little trips without the kids are so important. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete