Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tangled & Spring Break

People from across the country go to Sun Valley. So for spring break we drove less than 2 hours to beautiful Sun Valley. They still had so much snow! I really wanted to go some place warm but with gas prices and a limited number of days off, Sun Valley seemed perfect. We rented a little condo next to Bald Mtn. It was great. I only took pictures when we were out sledding. Which was actually not the funniest part. I think thousands of kids had sleded on this hill. It was steep, bumpy, and hard snow. We took off before anyone got seriously injured. We love the Wood River YMCA. We swam both days for almost 3 hours. It was just nice to hang out as a family. We saw skiers, elk and took a beautiful walk. It was nice to get away without having to really go away!
Annie enjoying the snow.

We made it down the hill! Look at all the snow at the end of March!

Better view of the deadly hill!

Went for a little walk.

On a different note, are anyone elses kids obsessed with Tangled? My kids don't want to stop watching, quoting or singing from Tangled.

Here is Annie having a princess tea party.


Recall the scence in Tangled when Rapunzel goes into the city and some little girls braid her hair and put flowers in it. Grace and Annie want me to recreate that scence almost every day! I braid their hair then add these adorable flower clips that my talented friend Jessica made. Grace and Annie both think they look like Rapunzel. They have got some cute comments at the store. Plus, it's acually a movie I enjoy. Love these cute little phases!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun get away. That hill looks crazy steep!! I'm pretty sure I like Tangled alot more than Kaden. Their hair sure looks cute! Love those little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, the hill of death. We had one like that growing up. All kids should experience that rush. Who is this talented friend you speak of? You must introduce us. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we LOVE tangled around here too! it's sooo adorable:) love the sun valley pics, good memories! love and miss u all:)

    ReplyDelete