Monday, February 14, 2011

Rise & Shout!

A few weeks ago we took the family on a much needed winter break to Utah. We spent some fun time with Kim & family. Then we headed to Provo with Megan & Porter for the BYU game. We met up with our friends from Twin Falls for the game.
The Marriott Center was sold out for the BYU vs. UNLV game. So thrilling!
Porter was excited to hang with Cosmo!
Eating at the Brick Oven with our good friends. This is a sentimental memory for me. It always seemed like we ate at the Brick Oven after Cougar games.
Then we headed to Salt Lake to stay in a hotel. Why are hotels so exciting for kids? Is it the pool, cable TV, adjoining rooms, elevators, buffet breakfast? I'm not sure the answer. For some reason the hotel was the highlight!
We stopped at Temple Square before heading home. That picture didn't upload. Oh well, maybe a different post!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. what a fun weekend for you family! and mine too:) it's always so great to see you guys! i didn't know you guys got up close and personal with Cosmo, AWESOME! I feel like we're giving our kids the memories that we have as kids, good times>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BYU pictures! We got the same T-shirts last Saturday when we went to the BYU-Utah game. That does bring back some fun memories. Dinner at the Brick Oven!!! I am so jealous. I am glad your family had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete