Saturday, November 14, 2009

Building the shed

A few months ago we mentioned to my dad that
we needed a shed. We have one but don't have
a garage. With all our crap we needed something
else. He said, "I could build you one." Not
knowing what a big project this would be
we took him up on the offer. Wow! It turned
out amazing! He and Brett worked the entire
day. They took two short breaks to watch
Megan play basketball and eat a little Cafe Rio.
The sun going down is the only thing that
stopped them! My dad built the entire shed in
his backyard first. Then he and mom drove it to
our house. Awesome parents! Thanks dad for
sharing your time and talents with us. Thanks
mom for helping with the kids and decorating inside.
We owe you both big time! (Also, I have to give
credit to mom for the pictures. She took them all!)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures if I do say so myself!! What a fun day and a huge accomplishment for Brett and dad. So glad we could help.
    Looking forward to Thanksgiving with you.
    Love you All!!

    ReplyDelete