Saturday, September 26, 2009

Annie


This was Annie almost a year ago. With her turning two in a few days, I thought I would share this! This was the second time we found her in the toilet. The first time Brett was to disgusted to take any pictures. After I scolded about pictures first and hygiene second, we caught her!
Annie vs. Megan

I am sometimes amazed at the things Annie says. Not that she is speaking words, but it's the words she is speaking! She says things I am sure never came out of Megan's mouth at this age. Oh, the difference from the oldest to youngest.
Here are some recent mumblings:
"I was there first!"
"That's my mommy!"
"That's mine."
When asked to get back in bed she replies, "NO!" (Megan never even got out of bed)
When asked "How as nursery?" she replies, "I push!"
"Grace, share."
"That's not fair!
"I had that first."
I am sure the list will get longer. Annie is spunky! If I had a list for Megan it would include animal sounds and "twinkle, twinkle little star". The sad thing the other kids just laugh at Annie when she repeats everything they say. We sure love her!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Annie!! She is such a sweet little girl-and Kaden just loves playing with her. Actually he loves playing with all your kids, they take such good care of him!! We will see you in a few hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah would ask for permission to get out of bed! Ella just screams until you come and get her. I love her list of "words"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you sweet, sweet Annie! She was an angel at my house! Have a super duper day tomorrow. wish we could be there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My #4 child was full of "words" too. That Kimmie!! Annie reminds me a little of aunt Kim...wanting to be heard, full of spunk and tough as a nail. Megan is such a sweet first child, as was my first. Seems like all the firsts in the family are just such sweeties. Wait, they are ALL sweet. I Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete