"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well." -The Olympic Creed
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Twin Falls
The picture on top is one Brett took with his camera phone after he had taken the kids down into the canyon. I think it's beautiful. The road you see is one I run at least once a week. Run down and up-twice. It's a great workout. Twin Falls doesn't have any big beautiful mountains arounds. But we have a hidden beauty. Waterfalls & canyons-we're learning to love them just as much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i can't believe that was taken with his phone. I love it. the double rainbow is rare! p.s. i think you're addicted:D
ReplyDeleteWow Brett!! that is just a beautiful shot. Great job.
ReplyDelete