"The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as in life the most important thing is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well."
-The Olympic Creed
Saturday, August 15, 2009
At the starting line...
It's been on my mind for awhile to start a blog. After a day of laundry, diapers, cleaning, cooking, and well running, I decided to start. I hope I don't just run in circles. If I can figure out what I'm doing this might be fun!
YEAH!!! You're going to love it. At least I will for sure. I love your "theme" of running. and the names you gave the kids...PeRfEcT!! Blogging is much more fun then facebook. you'll get the hang of it. call me if you need to. love ya
YAY!! I am so happy you started a blog. Now we can keep up on you guys. Kaden got so excited seeing everybody's picture on the side! Let me know if you need any help- but keep with it!! Love ya.
Steph this is awesome. Keep up the good work. I am so glad that you started a blog. Don't be like me and post one time and delete it four months later....I know you will do better.
welcome to blogging! I look forward to your posts. Now if only I get motivated enough to start a facebook page.....
ReplyDeletefacebook is much easier than blogging! lots less time.
ReplyDeleteWhen did Megan get glasses? (So far, i am doing better with blogging than I ever did with facebook...)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! You're going to love it. At least I will for sure. I love your "theme" of running. and the names you gave the kids...PeRfEcT!! Blogging is much more fun then facebook. you'll get the hang of it. call me if you need to. love ya
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I am so happy you started a blog. Now we can keep up on you guys. Kaden got so excited seeing everybody's picture on the side! Let me know if you need any help- but keep with it!! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteSteph this is awesome. Keep up the good work. I am so glad that you started a blog. Don't be like me and post one time and delete it four months later....I know you will do better.
ReplyDelete